Saturday, September 3, 2016

Need For Speed 2 SE Cheat Codes

NFS 2 SE
Need For Speed II SE is one of the best editions of the Need For Speed game series so far. It was the first game of the series and makes you remind of your childhood memories. The credit of the initial success of Electronic Arts goes to this game. Though it is a very old game but still it is very addicting. People often use to bet on this game and so as I. I remember those days when I used to beat my cousin in this game and just at the last moment he took off my hands from the keyboard. That was a hell fun. Although the graphics and sounds of this game have become old with the passage of time but you still want to play it. This classic game is full of fun and to create more fun, we have collected a list of cheats for the game. Enter any of these cheats on any screen of the game and enjoy your game.
NFS 2 SE Cheats

No comments:

Post a Comment